CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Fiona T
Enthusiast
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Re: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Fiona T » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Martin - I'll say this as politely as possible.

You're clearly a fan of the show, and have a great knowledge about who's who and seemingly want to get involved.

So I don't understand why you are trying to sabotage things by creating false sign-ups, creating false events and generally making a PITA of yourself.

No-one believes your stories, we all know you are Ashton Hancock, and frankly I'm surprised people are being as nice as they are about it.

The ridiculous wiki nonsense is wasting the time of people who have better things to do too.

It's a real shame - you've obviously got the time and interest to have a positive impact if that's how you choose to channel your energies. Grow up a bit, and stop the games.
8-) <-2m-> 8-)

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Fiona T wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Martin - I'll say this as politely as possible.

You're clearly a fan of the show, and have a great knowledge about who's who and seemingly want to get involved.

So I don't understand why you are trying to sabotage things by creating false sign-ups, creating false events and generally making a PITA of yourself.

No-one believes your stories, we all know you are Ashton Hancock, and frankly I'm surprised people are being as nice as they are about it.

The ridiculous wiki nonsense is wasting the time of people who have better things to do too.

It's a real shame - you've obviously got the time and interest to have a positive impact if that's how you choose to channel your energies. Grow up a bit, and stop the games.
I’m am Ashton Hancock, unfortunately.
Last edited by Martin Peters on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:58 pm

Yawn.

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:30 am

Hi Everyone,

We have whole heartedly taken the tough decision to cancel CoGlas, we didn’t think it would be right to go ahead next year, we will be leaving with our heads held in failure, thanks to everyone for there support but it couldn’t possibly happen, we’r really sorry it had to come to this.

Cheers,
Martin/Maureen/Callum

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:47 am

Look, I'll be polite - we know you aren't three separate people. The ruse about signing up for CONUT didn't work either - using images you've found on google as your "wedding picture" and "doing a parkrun" doesn't work - reverse image search is a thing. I suggest you stop continuing this, take a long break from the forum, and come back when you've matured - it's a pity because you clearly have an interest in the game, but lack the level of maturity required on an online forum. I'm extremely disappointed, as are many members here - not least James Robinson whose time you have wasted so much of, as well as those on the wiki.

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:55 am

Elliott Mellor wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:47 am
Look, I'll be polite - we know you aren't three separate people. The ruse about signing up for CONUT didn't work either - using images you've found on google as your "wedding picture" and "doing a parkrun" doesn't work - reverse image search is a thing. I suggest you stop continuing this, take a long break from the forum, and come back when you've matured - it's a pity because you clearly have an interest in the game, but lack the level of maturity required on an online forum. I'm extremely disappointed, as are many members here - not least James Robinson whose time you have wasted so much of, as well as those on the wiki.
How did you find that out about the pics ?

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 am

Because they got mentioned, and I had a look at them - then google was employed to expose you. You might as well come clean. You should apologise to all the people whose time you have wasted, and to members of this forum.

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:01 am

Elliott Mellor wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 am
Because they got mentioned, and I had a look at them - then google was employed to expose you. You might as well come clean. You should apologise to all the people whose time you have wasted, and to members of this forum.
Mentioned where, was it you that exposed them ?. I’ve done no trolling on the wiki.

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:03 am

I was partially responsible, yes. All that matters is, they clearly are not of "Martin and Maureen Peters", and in fact your usage of them, along with pretending to be a former contestant, is identity theft - quite a serious issue. I'm waiting for your apology to people.

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:08 am

Elliott Mellor wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:03 am
I was partially responsible, yes. All that matters is, they clearly are not of "Martin and Maureen Peters", and in fact your usage of them, along with pretending to be a former contestant, is identity theft - quite a serious issue. I'm waiting for your apology to people.
Ok, I will be making a public apology and indeed exposing my real identity.

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:09 am

Good, please don't do things like this again.

Martin Peters
Acolyte
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 am

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Martin Peters » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:10 am

Elliott Mellor wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:09 am
Good, please don't do things like this again.
Do you mind if I PM you first for a chat just to make me feel more comfortable about coming out.

Elliott Mellor
Devotee
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Elliott Mellor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:11 am

That is fine, yes.

User avatar
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse
Posts: 7625
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Matt Morrison » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:58 pm

lol this fucking place man

User avatar
Ben Wilson
Legend
Posts: 4178
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: North Hykeham

Re: CANCELLED: CoGlasgow 2021- Saturday 13th March 2021 (Provisional date)

Post by Ben Wilson » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Think we can safely tuck this topic away now.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest