COMA Play-ins -- hosts wanted

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

COMA Play-ins -- hosts wanted

Post by Charlie Reams »

As Ben has mentioned, the Countdown Masters tournament (cleverly named COMA) will have a few "wildcard" slots, giving us mere mortals a chance to play against some of the greats. We will have a short knockout tournament to decide who gets these slots, the format of which will be announced when I know how many players to expect. The games will begin on Monday. Since this part of the tournament is run by me, it will be organised with brutal efficiency - think Himmler meets Eadie. If you would like to host any of these games, which should be pretty fun, please post here giving times when you are likely to be free. The players will contact you and sort out the rest.

For my part, I'm free from about 4 most evenings after Wednesday.
Conor
Series 54 Champion

Re: COMA Play-ins -- hosts wanted

Post by Conor »

Half term after tomorrow, so I'm pretty much available any time.
Jon O'Neill
Ginger Ninja

Post by Jon O'Neill »

I'm available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-10 and Wednesday evenings from half 9 onwards, usually.
David O'Donnell
Series 58 Champion

Post by David O'Donnell »

I'm free **in ridiculously high camp voice** Monday and Tuesday evenings most times.
Kirk Bevins
God

Post by Kirk Bevins »

*I'm free* appeared on my show of Memory Bank and I had no idea who he was. It didn't matter anyway as I won £500 from it. :)